Thursday, July 1, 2010

So, I've decided I'm a bad blogger

As if it isn't obvious enough already, I am terrible at blogging. However, I've decided to turn a new page in my blogging career...starting now. For the sake of accountability, and so I can have a journal that is easy to edit, I am going to start blogging so that I can be more diligent with my Bible study time. Lord willing, this will be a great way for me to have all my thoughts in one stationary place, and I can save it for my children!

Time for a much needed update:
I am now the mother of THREE: Hallie, Titus, and Joel! I love being their mommy, and all the sanctification that comes along the way! May I grow in my relationship with the Lord, so that I can be a better mommy to you three!

1 comment:

tishtots said...

I am looking forward to your future posts. You are truly blessed my dear!