Thursday, September 6, 2007

uh....i don't really know what i'm doing!


I don't really know what to write about, but I figured if John Hanson could talk about Deanna's mastitis, and his Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder, then surely I could think of something interesting to write about.
Well, we are getting ready to embark on our adventure into missions soon. We leave on the 18th, and it just recently occured to us...it's September!!!! I can't believe it's almost time to leave! For those of you who don't know about our trip yet, we are going to La Barra De La Cruz in the southern most part of Mexico. They are a quasi tribe that To Every Tribe Ministries has ministered to for the last couple of years. We will be camping in a tent for the six weeks we are there...so be praying for that experience.
Another challenge to this trip will be leaving our family at Faith Community Church behind. We have been so blessed in the Lord leading us to Faith. It has been wonderful to fellowship with everyone, and we will miss everyone while we are gone. Part of my reason for starting this blog, actually, is so that when we are in Texas, either preparing to leave, or returning home, we can catch everyone up on how things are going. Hopefully, I will have figured this things out before then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that gorgeous girl in the picture? Maybe we could hook up sometime ;)

I love you my beautiful little wifey. I am glad you are a real live blogger now!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurel. Welcome to the blog world. I am the horrible Hanson blogger, but John is working up a blog of his own now. I'm glad you're joining in the fun. We'll keep praying for you all.